CLEVEDON FIRE STATION
Seismic Strengthening & Renovation Works
Work: Commercial Renovation
Date: May – July 2018
Client: Fire & Emergency New Zealand
Complete seismic strengthening works and full renovation of an existing fire station.
- Demolition of the internal commons area
- Renovation works throughout
- Major extension of existing Lecture Room
- Seismic diaphragm installed to appliance bay roof
- Complete re-roof
- Structural steel frames erected to appliance bay door openings
with new foundation to the base. All works had to proceed while
the station was in full operation.