Summerville Bros Ltd is proud to be family owned and operated. Clayton & Blake are the second generation of brothers to manage the company. Both have QS Degrees from Massey University and have had successful careers as Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers for a large New Zealand construction Company before joining Summerville Bros Ltd. Their experience has proved invaluable as Summerville Bros Ltd continues to expand its business into the future for generations to come.
The key factors that lead the ongoing success of Summerville Bros Ltd include:
• A valued reputation for honesty and integrity.
• An impressive track record of achieving high quality results.
• An uncompromising attitude towards safety.
• Strong, hands-on leadership of a stable, long serving workforce.
• Establishment of long-term relationships with clients with a focus on
understanding their business and being flexible around their operational needs.
• Clear straightforward communications with clients.
• Taking full ownership and responsibility for awarded contracts.
• Proven project management skills, from planning through to completion.
• A willingness to undertake challenging projects and provide practical,
innovative solutions to overcome difficult issues.
• The ability to quickly and efficiently source a wide range of goods and services.
• Personal pride in completing projects successfully.
Summerville Bros was established in 1988 by Blair and Peter Summerville, both qualified carpenters/joiners, to undertake residential and commercial building work.
In 1992 they became a preferred supplier to New Zealand Steel. Since then Summerville Bros have carried out the majority of the civil and construction work for New Zealand Steel to support their maintenance and capital works programmes.
New Zealand Steel and other large industrial sites The knowledge and experience gained through the wide variety of work undertaken for has allowed Summerville Bros Ltd to expand their business to include other industrial clients as well as undertaking a range of other commercial and high end residential projects in their own right.
Check out our project page for more details here
Health & Safety
Summerville Bros have a strong proactive focus on health and safety and are proud of the following achievements:
- IMAPC Prequalified
ACC Secondary accreditation.
System Prequalified by New Zealand Steel to carry out “High Risk” category activities on their sites.
Winner of the New Zealand Steel “Most Improved Contractor” award in 2010.
Our key site management team all hold relevant qualifications and have strong backgrounds in both practical and systems aspects of safety
Our teams are Inducted to work on following Sites:
- New Zealand Steel Glenbrook
- Taharoa and Waikato North Head Ironsand Minisites
- BOC Gases Gas Separation Plant
- OI Glass
- Alinta Energy
- Pacific Steel
- Tuakau Proteins
Summerville Bros Limited is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all
employees to work in. This is achieved by complying with all the appropriate legislation and by implementing a range of policies and procedures that support a safe and healthy working environment.
To receive a copy of our heath & safety policy please Contact us